Rebecca Nietert is the Founder of one of the largest writing clubs in Mandeville, LA, Bayou Writer's Club. Founder of one of the largest writing clubs in DFW, Lone Star Writer's Club. She is an International Speaker to empower your inner voice, Author of two relationship driven Women's Contemporary Fiction novels, Writing Coach to thousands of authors, and recently acquired Publisher for Easton-Books; Rebecca Nietert connects with the audience in an intimately personal way. Transparency, and humility help to bridge the gap of conscious walls allowing for real conversations.
Rebecca is known for her content-rich presentations on a variety of topics that assist non-fiction as well as fiction authors; but in addition to the writing industry empowers all people to use their voice to tell their own stories. In January 2019 she opened a Small Press Publishing House to assist new authors in creating credible work to promote. She also holds classes through the Publishing Company, Easton-Books.
- What Do You Want to Say? What Is Your Story?
- How to Develop Your Story Line (ARC).
- How to Develop Rich Characters Your Audience Will Fall in Love With.
- Plotting or Prancing Your Way to a Finished Book.
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of the Scammers.
- How to Find a Credible Agent.
- How to Develop a Killer Marketing Plan With Advance Tactics.
- How to Become an "Influence Marketer."
- How to Develop a Strategic Publishing Packet.
- Avoid The Pitfalls of Publishing With The Wrong Venue For You.
- Social Media Content and Creation.
- Profit Building Strategies That Are Applicable Both Passive and Action.
- Grow Your Sphere of Influence (Grass Roots Campaign).
- Create Your own Online Publicity.
CONTACT Rebecca Nietert for engagements, ONLINE Skype calls, Webinars, and Personal Appearances.